Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bean Boozled

I warn you. This is a post on jelly beans.

My friend Libby and I visited an awesome candy store last Friday. I was feelin' brave and bought a pack of Jelly Belly beans called "Bean Boozled". It has some crazy flavours. And I mean Bertie Botts' Every Flavour Beans crazy. Booger, Rotten Egg, Mouldy Cheese, and Vomit are just some of them. Here is what I thought of the gross/weird ones:

Booger: Almost tasteless. A little sweet-and-salty, though. Really weird flavour.

Toothpaste: Mmm, very nice, felt like I'd brushed my teeth. Haha. I would eat this jelly bean again.

Rotten Egg: Yuck. Sulphuric and sweet (what the what what!?).

Buttered Popcorn: Felt like I was at the movies! Haha, it really did taste like popcorn. Wonder how they make all these flavours!

Vomit: Stomach-churning-ly repulsive. Euck! I got the acidic (don't really know how else to explain it) taste of vomit, and I had to spit it out. I'm dreading eating one again.

Mouldy Cheese: Oh God. I could almost smell the mould. :S

Black Pepper: The jelly bean contained black pepper. 'twas alright.

Baby Wipes (?!): Imagine smelling baby powder. Then imagine eating it.

Pencil Shavings: Alas! I didn't get this flavour in my pack. Maybe next time?

No comments: