Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Pssst. It's 11:11pm on 11.11.11. Awesome!

+ RAW is still on (till tomorrow)! Are you visiting?

+ Take a look at this beautiful light calligraphy.

+ Things 90s kids realise. I stumbled across Full House episodes earlier this year, and I fell in love with them! Then my friend Morgan told me about Danny Tanner. :-\

+ Love this list: 20 Things I Wish I'd known at 20. (I turned 22 last month, and I think I still have time to pay attention to this list)



+ Life is too short (campaign).

+ I can't sew to save my life, but if I could, I would sew this.

2 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Happy 11.11.11! I bet you could figure out how to sew that skirt because you're so creative!

Gandhali said...

thank you michelle! and i'm really flattered :-) maybe i could give it a go in the hols? :-P