Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deathly Hallows


Possibly the most awaited movie for me this year (who am I kidding—it was the most awaited movie for me). I watched it this morning.

Aaaaaand?

It was amazing. Really. I loved it. I laughed, I teared up (Dobbyyyy!), I laughed some more, I was frightened ... wow. The other thing that (pleasantly) surprised me was how true to the book it was. Yes, it's because they got time to spread it over two movies, but still. That was nice. I wish they'd stayed more true to the book with movies 4, 5, and 6 as well.

Have you seen it? What's the verdict? :D

(Now the wait is for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, which, I think, releases 9 Dec)

Edit: Click on the image to see it better or to save it as a desktop wallpaper. It's been my desktop wallpaper for months now!

Image © Warner Bros and Harry Potter, of course!

2 comments:

linnykins said...

i'm off to see it tonight!!!!! excite!!

Gandhali said...

eep! you're gonna love it!! :)