Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Firsts..

I'd written the first welcoming post here in October 2008. Then, after a gap, I really started writing in this blog. On April 22nd last year. It was my clips tutorial post, written for my best friend. I'd only started this blog for my bestie, to let her know what I'd been up to... but then - and I love this part! - others joined in, like Stephanie, Abby, Brajesh [who I would've never dreamed of reading this blog! He's all futbol and running around], Rachel, Sam, Robert, Silviana, Rashmi, Ruthie, Maia, Marinho, Kunal, DT, Akshay, Karishma, Quinn, Laxmy, Devil, Kitty Cheese, and last but definitely not the least, Jingle! Yay! Thanks all!! :D

And here's another first. My first-ever photograph taken in the flash-as studios we've got up at university:


Please don't just take that photo away, ask me first. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!! , We love your blog!

Gandhali said...

yay thanks kava! :D