Some exciting things happened to me this past week:
- I got the marks for all my assessments. And can I just say, they were [are?] a lovely lovely end to my first year as a Graphic Design student.
- I got some really cutesy ribbon roses. In dusky pink. To make corsage brooches.
- I organised my ribbons and accessories. [I know. I think that's exciting.]
- I visited Spotlight, and fell in love with the store! One whole aisle of jewellery bits and bobs! Half an aisle of pure Martha-ness! Ahhh!
On a randomer note:
- I ate two more packs of bubble gum and way too much junk food.
- I finally gave mum her birthday present(s). More on that later!
- I got addicted to Bauns. Which is a super cool Orisinal game. So basically I wasted a whole lot of time playing it, when I could be doing something productive ...
- Overall, I had a very nice break.
What have you been doing this week?
p.s.: I've been trying to upload a pic with this post, but it's just not working ... grrr.