Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

!!!* Harry Birthday *!!!

Oooh, I almost forgot! Yesterday [31st July], our most favourite boy wizard turned 29, if I'm not very mistaken!


Have a very Harry - erm, I mean Happy - Birthday, Harry!

- A *magical* link:

Ever wanted to host a Harry Potter party but run out of ideas? This is the best site. Lots of cool ideas, like how to make your own mini broomsticks, Cockroach Clusters, edible magic wands, Chocolate Frogs, Butterbeer, etc. You might have to scroll down a bit, but it's worth it.

- A *magical* dialogue. Copyright Warner Bros., of course, I'm just writing whatever I heard in the movie Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince:

Ron: It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon.

Harry: Divine. Had ourselves a little late night snack, have we?

Ron: It was on your bed, the box. I just thought I'd try one.

Harry: Or twenty.

Ron: I can't stop thinking about her, Harry!

Harry: Honestly, you know, I reckoned she was starting to annoy you.

Ron: She could never annoy me ... I think I love her!

Harry: Well, brilliant.

Ron: Do you think she knows I exist?

Harry: I very well hope so, she's been snogging you for three months.

Ron: Snogging? Who're you talking about?

Harry: Who're you talking about?

Ron: Romilda, of course. Romilda Vane.

Harry: Okay, very funny.


As Harry bends down to pick the empty chocolate wrappers, Ron chucks his heart pillow thing at him.


Harry: What was that for?

Ron: It's no joke! I'm in love with her!

Harry: Alright, fine, you're in love with her! Have you ever actually met her?

Ron: No ... can you introduce me?


Image copyright the Welcome Library in London, I think ...

No comments: