Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

:D

Um, yes, the smiley is there because I am running out of witty titles.

Hello you all lovely followers [especially you (read: Aparna) who look at my blog as the first Internet activity of the day. It really warms by blog's little heart. Really and truly.], and hello to all you who stumble across it, but don't stay long enough to be followers/are too shy to comment.

Second semester at uni has finally started, and you know what? I'm actually enjoying it. This semester, we get to do things, as opposed to the first semester, where there was oodles of theory. We're learning how to bind books. We're learning how to draw gestures [with charcoal, too! Swish!]. We're learning how to draw portraits. It's all awfully exciting. [Don't let my lack of exclamation marks fool you]

I do have to rush now, and I might not have time to post tomorrow [going to the Marae - pics later], so I'll take leave with two links:

- This ingenious one where they show you some of the real uses of a shopping trolley.

- This one, if you're a Gen Y. Go here [Wikipedia] if you want to know if you're a Gen Y.

Today's Word of the Day:
Sisyphean (adjective): (of a task) such that it can never be completed.

p.s.: If anyone was wondering, I take the word meanings from the awesome dictionary on my iMac's dock.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

who is shy to comment??? lolzz

Gandhali said...

aparna! and other people like her! i hardly get any comments these days :(

thanks a lot for keeping on commenting kunal :)

Unknown said...

U see....I M NOT SHY!!!! hehehehehe!!!

Gandhali said...

lol! no, you're not!!!!!!!! :D

again, thanks for commenting :D